University of Cincinnati's Master of Science in Taxation degree will prepare professionals to provide solid tax and planning advice to various entity structures and individuals.
Master of Science in Taxation and Certificates in Individual and Corporate Taxation
The University of Cincinnati's online graduate tax programs offer academic excellence and in-depth knowledge of a broad range of tax matters. A sampling of the coursework includes:
- Corporate Taxation
- Individual Taxation
- Tax Planning and Research
- Subchapter S Corporations
- Partnership Taxation
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Tax Accounting Methods and Procedures
- International Taxation
Why University of Cincinnati?
- The Chronicle of Higher Education calls UC a "research heavyweight"
- AACSB accredited since 1919
- The Carl H. Lindner College of Business was named one of the best 294 business schools by Princeton Review 2012
- For three consecutive years, the college has been included in U.S. News & World Report's Top 100 graduate business schools
- We are a leader in experiential learning as the founder of cooperative education
- UC has been known for its academic excellence since 1819